Old January 25th 17, 11:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Tuesday, January 24, 2017 at 1:18:16 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
A truly nice day for this time of the year here in Gresham. Sunny and clear skies! Currently 40F as of 1:15 PM PST. Was 27F this morning, and some light frost lingers. It is unusual in January here to have a clear day without east wind blowing. January will soon be over, but February can still pack a punch!

I am reading a book about computer development in the late 70s. It is bringing back some old memories.

Double-A

40F Sunny and nice.Paid 3 days for motel.Doing lots of reading,eating(Maine lobster) that I boil with Bud light.Bought 4,but Teresa or Sandy did not show.O well Two is a feast. Trebert