Old March 21st 12, 04:28 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.anthropology.paleo,rec.arts.tv,dc.smithsonian,alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default BEST NEWS SINCE SLICED BREAD . . .

On Mar 20, 5:34*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Mar 18, 5:51*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On Mar 18, 3:24*pm, Double-A wrote:

On Mar 18, 5:04*am, Intrepid wrote:

http://setapartforthegospelofchrist..../2010/07/hands...
http://www.edconrad.org

Now you KNOW I wasn't pulling your leg . . .

Ed Conrad

Who also has been trying to inform mankind that . . .

MAN AS OLD AS COAL
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...2305f02e955b66
http://www.edconrad.com

If one picture is worth a thousand words, I'm pretty
sure this one certainly must be worth a million.
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SaveTheWhale.jpg

Hey! *This is a library and there are kids standing behind me!

Double-A

Tell those kids that the "TightFit" picture is one of yourself, and
the "SaveTheWhale" image was a shot of your sister before she got
really fat.

Why would I tell them that, Guth?

Double-A

You seem defensive. Why would you care what others think of yourself
or that of your fat sister?

It seems the really good life by those you protect would only be
amused.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#