Old September 29th 11, 04:19 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_2_]

Default Chinese Space Station

In article 6c8236bf-2bb7-49e8-b7a4-bdcece18eee8
@m5g2000vbe.googlegroups.com, says...

we as a nation owe more to china than anyone else

Wrong!

To Whom Does the U.S. Government Really Owe Money?
http://www.mygovcost.org/2011/03/11/...-s-government-
really-owe-money/

We owe China a piddly 9.5% of the debt.

42.1% is owed to the US (individuals and institutions) with an
additional 17.9% which is owed to the Social Security Trust Fund. In
other words, we owe 60% of the debt to ourselves, which is more than SIX
times what we owe China.

Jeff
--
" Ares 1 is a prime example of the fact that NASA just can't get it
up anymore... and when they can, it doesn't stay up long. "