Old November 2nd 08, 01:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Before, treBert said nothing could slow down light.

Jeff I must post this once a week Photons can not go faster or slower
than 186,242 mps Photons do not bounce. Photons do not age
Time does not exist for photons. If a person was in a space ship going
at c he could be every where in the universe instantaneously. Photons
can only travel in pairs like matter particles. If electron could go at
c only one electron would be needed to service the universe(Feynman and
Wheeler fooled with that idea) Photons are both a wave and a particle.
Gamma photons more like a particle,and radio photons more like a wave.
Photons can be made to do many forms of work. Being very polite by
opening doors for humankind. I like that TreBert Ps not all of this
post comes from my mind alone,some of it also comes from other great
thinkers