Old November 2nd 08, 01:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Light climbing out of an apparent black hole has a finitered...

BG My point is gravity lengthens photon waves and great heat can make
them short. So around a black hole we see an accretion disc,and that
disc I relate to photons leaving the fusion core of a star is gamma
photons,but again by the time they break through the stars surface we
see these photons as white light. When looking at the hub of spiral
galaxies it looks very bright white. That is what I tried to bring out
in my post. White light is all photons waves mixed. I see it clearly as
two forces Gravity and EM. Gravity is the stronger force,but distance
can make them equal(natures balancing act) or weaker or stronger as the
case may be Go figure TreBert