Old November 11th 03, 12:07 AM
Brad Guth

Default Moon is less hot by earthshine, says Brad Guth / IEIS~GASA

Chuck Stewart wrote in message abs.edu...
On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 16:53:06 -0600, Pat Flannery wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:

The same strange stuff again...somehow this is both fitting and exactly
right on a night with a total lunar eclipse... time to crank up some
Pink Floyd, and contemplate Giant Venusian Airships and the Drag Of
Space...as the Cather Lizards crawl around on the ceiling of my mind.

Do the Cather lizards eat any Palmetto bugs they find there?

Pat

Probably not but, I'd bet they'd acquire a real taste for human flesh,
KFH style, especially of the really dumb and arrogant sort of flesh,
since it's more salty.

Any ideas about what nocturnal lizard folks see, as I'm interested,
even if you're not. http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-illumination.htm

Just in case some of the new comers are a bit lost; All of this lunar
interest is in regard to my Lunar Space Elevator and/or GMDE (Guth
Moon Dirt Express) depot, as a means/gateway to an end:
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/gv-cm-ccm-01.htm
http://guthvenus.tripod.com/earth-moon-energy.htm