Old May 18th 08, 04:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_3_]

Default ASTRO: Deep into NGC 3077

Doug W. wrote:
Very cool Rick... I wish I could get a break here... was out tonight and it
looked great clear and 1.8" stars... then clouded out after the first sub...
dang!

Welcome to the club. One night after focusing I moved to the object
only to find a blank screen. I went out to see what was wrong. It was
raining! Two minutes from clear to rain!

1.8" seeing. Never seen that. 2.1" is the best I've ever seen here.