Old January 17th 04, 12:05 PM
John Griffin

Default The end of the american space program.

"jacob navia" wrote:

"John Griffin" wrote
"jacob navia" , being a
Frenchman, surrendered to his impulses and wrote:

[ yap yap yap ]

The HST's death was planned when it was launched, doofus.

[ real purpose of dumb article ("I hate Bush") snipped ]

You're funny. You have a hell of a time sticking to your
topic.

A class-mate of Mr Bush (Molly Ivins) writes:

You misspelled "professional bitch and virulent
Republican- hater."

You do not dispute the facts do you?

Fact is: the budget of those programs was cut.

Fact is: The servicing mission was planned for next year.
The useful life of the HST can be extended to 2010 without
any problems.

It is a fact too that I am french. Obviously I am in the
bad side of your manichean world.

Ain't life a bitch.

If I were sexually disoriented, I'd think you're cute. Keep
trying. You never know who's reading this stuff.