Old May 9th 06, 12:24 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

On 8 May 2006 19:48:16 -0700, "tomcat" wrote:

wrote:
By whom? And how does one MAKE another commit suicide? Very
interesting. My experience with very very smart people is that they
are generally sought out to work on very very hard problems. If you're
NOT working on very very hard problems might I suggest that you might
not be as smart as you claim to be. lol.

Well, you didn't say anything about my education, or my military
experience, but you are poking fun at my I.Q.

That's because you took the tiny little thing out and stroked it in
public. Therefore you were given the laughter such behavior deserves,
in much the same way that your rock-alien fantasies were given the
treatment that _they_ deserved.

Well, well, well, the
truth is coming out Mr. Mook. Apparently, you aren't too bright,
though it is possible that you are educated and have a military
background.

Evidence indicates that he's smarter than you are. At the very least,
he doesn't mistake shapes in overprocessed, second-hand photographs to
be "proof of alien life". That alone makes him a genius compared to
the like of you and teh Guthball, your slurp-partner.

Doesn't change the fact that men walked on the moon, nor that
extraterrestrial life has yet to be discovered.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
Hitler.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?