Old November 1st 10, 06:34 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Androcles[_33_]

Default TWIN PARADOX OR TWIN ABSURDITY?

"Paul B. Andersen" wrote in message
| On 30.10.2010 23:08, Androcles wrote:
|
| Don't you mean strictly according to the Andersen transform?
|
| "That is, we can reverse the directions of the frames
| which is the same as interchanging the frames,
| which - as I have told you a LOT of times,
| OBVIOUSLY will lead to the transform:
| t = (tau-xi*v/c^2)/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)
| x = (xi - v*tau)/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)
| or:
| tau = (t+xv/c^2)/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)
| xi = (x + vt)/sqrt(1-v^2/c^2)" -- Bigot Andersen, Tusseladd
|
| You have repeated this trivial statement of mine several
| times, and I always wondered why.
|
| But NOW I have got the explanation:
|
| Ta-daaa:
|
| A = (B-C) / D, so OBVIOUSLY
| B = (A+C) / D and it can't possibly be
| B = AD+C as you have told me a LOT of times.
|
| Your humping twin will have his head up his arse.
|
| Hilarius, no? :-)
|
| http://tinyurl.com/2uygj4t
|
| --
| Paul, the Tusseladd

Hilarious yes, Tusseladd, as you have told me a LOT of times.
Please apply this "definition" to your twin paradox demonstration as you
have clocks A and B so ably modelled:

"we establish by definition that the ``time'' required by light to travel
from A to B equals the ``time'' it requires to travel from B to A."
"In accordance with definition the two clocks synchronize if tB-tA =
t'A-tB "

Why does it paradoxically take 4 years for light to travel 10 light-years
when v = 0?

http://www.androcles01.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Tusselbodger.JPG
(Clock B as observed by A = 10.72 years B time at clock A time of 14.75
years)
Difference is 4 years, Tusseladd is using FTL light.
"the velocity of light in our theory plays the part, physically, of an
infinitely great velocity." -- Einstein
Hilarious, yes?

Distant galaxies racing away from us are as they were at the time of the Big
Bonk, according to ASSistant professor Tusseladd's model.

Hilarious, yes?

Please supply your explanation NOW, then we can all share the joke.
Androcles, the trivial tusseladd-beater.