Old March 8th 07, 09:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Phineas T Puddleduck

Default RELATIVITY - The Special, the General, and the Causal Theory

In article ,
"Painius" wrote:

If you don't have a clue, why do you think it's so
bad for you to admit this? At least your credibility
would begin to climb and challenge your crudibility.

Why do you think ignorance is so bad, Phineas?
Why do you lose it when you think others think
that you're ignorant? It's not as if you're suffering
from impotence or something...

Oh the irony!

--

"Yes, you're right of course, NB. And they get very useless very quickly.
I shall do my best to ignore them, as you wish." Painius