Old April 9th 04, 12:32 PM
Vincent Cate

Default Black Hole exploding is a Big Bang?

(Alf P. Steinbach) wrote in message ...
*
(Vincent Cate) schriebt:
These two spheres are
gravitationally attracted to each other. Now let the masses blow up, say, by
way of hydrogen fusion as in a hydrogen bomb. The gravitational attraction
between the spheres cannot simply disappear, hence those photons attract.

My theory is that the gravity for the matter that was turned into
energy does disappear and that is why a black hole can explode,
because nearly all the matter converts to energy in one Big Bang.
So imagine that we turn 1% of a bombs mass into heat, are you sure
the gravitation is not reduced by 1%? Why? There is 1% less mass.
How can heat generate gravity? (Don't think in photons, imagine it
was an underground test where all the photons were absorbed by the
walls and turned into heat.)

Probably what you are getting at is that one could make energy by moving
toward the mass before it disappeared and then away after. But maybe
this is the same energy of the blast, just a different way of looking
at it.

-- Vince