Old April 9th 04, 02:39 AM
Alf P. Steinbach

Default Black Hole exploding is a Big Bang?

* (Vincent Cate) schriebt:
I am trying to think of any existing experiments that might contradict
my theory below. Can anyone think of any?

If we could show that photons had gravitational interaction with
other photons, that would cause problems with my exploding black
hole theory. But the forces would be so weak I am sure we could not
detect the effect.

I didn't read further than here, because it's trivial to show gravitational
interaction between photons. Consider two very light spheres inside which are
confined by some kind of force two very great masses. These two spheres are
gravitationally attracted to each other. Now let the masses blow up, say, by
way of hydrogen fusion as in a hydrogen bomb. The gravitational attraction
between the spheres cannot simply disappear, hence those photons attract.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?