Old April 7th 04, 01:56 AM
Vincent Cate

Default Black Hole exploding is a Big Bang?

I am trying to think of any existing experiments that might contradict
my theory below. Can anyone think of any?

If we could show that photons had gravitational interaction with
other photons, that would cause problems with my exploding black
hole theory. But the forces would be so weak I am sure we could not
detect the effect.

It seems like normal matter (non-photons) particles (electrons,
positrons, etc) could be made from a standing wave. So the idea
that at some density normal standing-wave matter can no longer
maintain a standing wave seems plausible. It also seems plausible
that only standing-wave matter generates gravity.

If there were some violation of conservation of energy/matter
then that would be a problem for the theory, but it seems things
could be such that they work out.

We know that photons are attracted to gravitational bodies, so
it seems reasonable to assume that such bodies are attracted
to the photons for conservation reasons. While it is reasonable
to guess that photons have gravitational interaction with
other photons, it does not seem like this can be concluded
for sure. If they don't, then it seems a black hole could
explode. And if they do explode, it seems like it would be
a Big Bang.

-- Vince

(Vincent Cate) wrote in message om...
on sci.space.science "Purpose of a Black Hole in an Organized Universe"
Space is infinite in size and goes back infinitely in time. Our
"known universe" is the result of one big-bang but there are
an infinite number of others. Black holes are natures way of
fighting entropy by concentrating matter and energy. A black hole
collects until it reaches a limit where matter and gravity break
down and the energy explodes outward making another "universe".
When we get telescopes good enough, we will see the other
universes nearby ours. Because of this black-hole/big-bang
cycle, entrophy does not equalize everything in space even over
billions of billions of years.

-- Vince