Old March 10th 04, 10:13 AM
Vincent Cate

Default Purpose of a Black Hole in an Organized Universe

wrote
Would anyone care to venture a theory as to the purpose of a black
whole.

Space is infinite in size and goes back infinitely in time. Our
"known universe" is the result of one big-bang but there are
an infinite number of others. Black holes are natures way of
fighting entropy by concentrating matter and energy. A black hole
collects until it reaches a limit where matter and gravity break
down and the energy explodes outward making another "universe".
When we get telescopes good enough, we will see the other
universes nearby ours. Because of this black-hole/big-bang
cycle, entrophy does not equalize everything in space even over
billions of billions of years.

-- Vince