Old April 8th 21, 02:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

Default Response video to Anton Petrov 0037

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 21:00:08 -0400
"Rick C. Hodgin" wrote:
9) The moon might hold the New Jerusalem, as it's almost exactly the
right size for it to be inside of there.
10) If true, the crates we see on the moon are not just craters.
There are the equivalent of tugs that move the moon about when it
opens up to reveal the New Jerusalem, indicating we've gone through
many, many, many cycles, just as we go through many, many, many
harvest seasons on our fields here on this Earth.

The craters aren't the equivalent of tugs, the craters are produced by
the equivalent of tugs that have been used to align or push the moon
back closed once it opens. They extend out arms which push against the
moon in various places. Or, they maneuver the moon back into a stable
orbit. Something along those lines throughout the many cycles that
have taken place.

And, once again, this is all a theory. I could be wrong.

--
Rick C. Hodgin