Old February 18th 21, 06:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel65

Default 'STUNNING ADMISSION' Pentagon admits it has been testing wreckagefrom UFO crashes

Cross-posts removed.

Rick C. Hodgin wrote on 18/2/21 3:59 am:
On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 23:21:36 +1100
"Andrew W" wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/140389...e-ufo-crashes/

THE Pentagon has admitted to holding and testing wreckage from UFO
crashes in a bombshell Freedom of Information letter, shared with The
Sun.

They're doing this because the rapture will soon take place, and when
millions of people go missing world-wide, they're going to have to have
some explanation that makes sense to people about what just happened.

Snip

If any of you have questions, please contact me. Peace.

When is "the rapture" due?? Have I got time to have a couple of pints of
beer at the local Pub??

On a more serious nature, I can recall how many people thought 31 Dec
1999 -- 1 Jan 2000 was going to be the end of the world as we know it
.... but it passed O.K.!!
--
Daniel