Old November 15th 06, 05:29 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Derek Lyons

Default NASA culture worse than industry?

"Danny Dot" wrote:

Let me ask you this: If management made a decision that you thought was
unsafe, would you feel comfortable speak up against the decision? At NASA
most would not. Management would bully the person that spoke up. At least
this is my opinion of the matter.

Ah yes - the engineer puts his 'comfort' and job ahead of the lives
he's been entrusted with. But its all managements fault.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL