Old July 11th 03, 02:43 PM
Pete Lawrence

Default UK Astronomy Buy & Sell

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 11:51:41 +0100, "Steve M."
wrote:

"Stephen Tonkin" wrote in message
M13 wrote:
Some of you may be interested in a new web site dedicated to used
telescope equipment swapping for the UK and Ireland. People can place
"for sale" and "wanted" adverts free of charge.

The site can be seen at www.astrobuysell.com/uk

This joker is also un-munging spoiled addresses from Chris's site and
spamming them with the same post (is he too stupid to understand that
the reason we spoil them is because we *don't* want spam? I, for one,
will not be supporting this spammer's web site.

WHO CARES ? JUST KEEP POSTING YOUR STUFF ON EBAY !!!!!!

Nice Meade 16inch SCT up on there a few weeks ago. I know the person
that won the bid (no - it wasn't me!) for just over £1000. As far as
I know the transaction hasn't been completed yet ;-) Good old eBay!

--
Pete
Homepage at http://www.pbl33.co.uk