Old March 10th 07, 06:41 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Default Bye-bye INF treaty?

"Eric Chomko" wrote:

:
:Fred J. McCall wrote:
: Pat Flannery wrote:
:
: :
: :
: :Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :
: : :"Dubya says: 'Invade Afganistan'!"
: : :"Sir, yes sir!"
: : :"Dubya says: 'Invade Iraq'!"
: : :"Sir, yes sir!"
: : :"Torture our prisoners!"
: : :"Sir, yes sir!"
: : :"Heh-heh...I didn't say: 'Dubya says', so it's not my fault, ****ers."
: :
: : Jesus, you're an idiot sometimes, Pat ... and that IS your fault.
: :
: :
: :"Mr. President, are you going to pardon Scooter Libby?"
: :"Scooter who? Never heard of him."
: :"Mr. President, didn't you considerably cut back funding for the VA,
: :leading to the sort of of appalling conditions seen at Walter Reed?"
: :"Walter who? Never heard of him."
: :"Mr. President, didn't Donald Rumsfeld become the fall guy for this
: :administration's failures in Iraq?"
: :"Donald who? Never heard of him."
: :"Mr. President, it's been said that George Bush is just a mindless
: uppet front-man for a bunch of crooks and political wackos who are
: :doing irreparable harm to this nation, its people, its standing in the
: :world, and its military forces. What do you think of that statement?"
: :"George who? Never heard of...hey, wait a second, I resent that. Nobody
: :talks about my dad like that." :-)
:
: I repeat - Jesus, you're an idiot sometimes, Pat ... and that IS your
: fault.
:
:The fact that Pat has you repeating yourself is pure entertainment.
:Poor Freddy...

See what I mean about you being an idiot, El Chimpko?

territory."
--G. Behn