Old July 21st 04, 12:57 PM
Rhonda Lea Kirk

in article , P. Maxson at
wrote on 7/21/04 4:26 AM:

Alan,

Remember when you told Rhonda Lee Kirk that I was going to fly to Australia
from California, USA and shoot you? I do, I even have the emails from her.

There was quite a bit of correspondence where I tried to make peace between
the two of you but although you were willing, Alan was not.

There was a specific post you made that led Alan to the erroneous conclusion
you were going to do something awful (or have something awful done) to him.
You were talking about taking lawful action in Australia; he perceived it as
a threat of serious physical harm.

In any case, he was the one making "dead Maxson" posts, not you, and that
can be documented through Google.

rl

P.S. My middle name is still spelled "Lea."