Old July 21st 04, 09:26 AM
P. Maxson

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message ...
"HawkEye" wrote in message
om...

To any newbie here I recommend just lurking for awhile which is what I

now
do most of the time. Just read the threads you find interesting. Don't
make judgements too quickly as I once did as that can be a mistake.

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in mind:-) Hawkeye

What ever your name is, google for the Maxson clan. Google for what Paul
Maxson has said over the years. Google for what JTM has said over the
years. Google for what Daniel (not just "Charleston") has said over the
years. Paul even threatened to have "friends" drop by and pay me a visit
(get the meaning?).

The number of times the Maxson family has threatened to sue for anything
what-so-ever is stunning.

You will also find that someone was harrassing me using anonymous remailers
like dizum, giglamesh and, yes, google (the same server you are hiding
behind... sorry, 'using').

Nothing said by any member of the Maxson family can be trusted.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Alan,

Remember when you told Rhonda Lee Kirk that I was going to fly to Australia from
California, USA and shoot you? I do, I even have the emails from her.

Why didn't you report that fear to your local law enforcement or mine?

What exactly is your purpose on this group other than to harass others and
tell people to killfile Maxson's for going on 4 years now?

The killfile Maxson posts are greater in number than all Maxson
posts combined. Is that logical in your world? It seems to be the pattern.

Here is a glimpse into how this group can work at times. It started as an email
abuse complaint
http://tinyurl.com/4wso8 from a Maxson

escalated into mocking the death of my brother last year ( US Marine Corp and Army)
http://tinyurl.com/4wso8
http://tinyurl.com/4wso8
(nice guys huh?)

and ended with Hedrick making Star Trek jokes.
http://tinyurl.com/4wso8

This is the sad pattern of this group. Nothing has changed as far as I can see.
October 2004 will be 4 years that I have had to defend myself here and
I will continue to do so every time someone like Alan Erskine or *anyone*
else starts trashing the good name I have worked hard to keep in the industry I chose.
As we make progress in the industry the internet is being used more and more.
This is called libelous damage and you have been advised to stop several times.

More links on how I have tried to stop these types of untrue but archived
statements for *years* will be forthcoming as certain members find themselves
unable to refrain from slandering and defaming my name and career for what
appears to be the rest of my life. Leaving and not posting for 1 full year didn't
even work. I wish it wasn't like this, it really is a sad avoidable situation.

Paul Maxson

Disclaimer.

This is a defensive reply to an attack on my character that was archived on Usenet.
If you do not wish to read the libel against me simply filter the handle P. Maxson.
Email address is valid. I will defend myself whenever I feel it could effect my name.