Old July 21st 04, 12:57 AM
HawkEye

"Charleston" wrote in message news:gh2Lc.9577$%p4.5820@okepread04...
"Alan Erskine" wrote:

To any newbie that may be viewing this group, just killfile John Maxson,
John Thomas Maxson (same person), Paul Maxson and "Charleston" (Daniel aka
"Denial" Maxson). The entire Maxson clan is quite off their rockers.

To any newbie here I recommend just lurking for awhile which is what I now
do most of the time. Just read the threads you find interesting. Don't
make judgements too quickly as I once did as that can be a mistake.

JTM (John Maxson) has even admitted that Lockheed Martin gave him an
ultimatum - either resign or take a phychological examination (google him
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...roup=sci.space).

So what.

Paul
Maxson is the dumbest one of all - thinks a 'mall cop' (security guard) is

qualified police officer and now claims to be an "Investigator" etc. He's
probably sub-intelligent and can't quite help himself.

That is uncalled for and it is unfair. Get over the past and leave the guy
alone.

Daniel (Denial) Maxson simply changes personalities to either support or
attack what his crazy father says. Google him too.

Been reading too much "Da Vinci Code" I see;-)

If you want to see what I have written over time Google away, but Alan has
had his own unearned spectre's here. None of us are nearly as in control of
how we are treated here as it may seem. Actually Alan is not a bad Aussie,
just a grumpy one from time to time.

Just thought all the newbies should know.

Thank you so much.

Daniel

To any newbie here I recommend just lurking for awhile which is what I now
do most of the time. Just read the threads you find interesting. Don't
make judgements too quickly as I once did as that can be a mistake.

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in mind:-) Hawkeye