Old March 12th 04, 08:42 PM
Kilolani

Default Double shadow on Jupiter tonight

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message

I am envious. My scope has this neat feature that creates clouds out of a
clear sky in under 10 minutes. So when I saw Jupiter last night, nothing

was
near transit yet. Of course when I stumbled to bed from the couch at
2am...the skies were clear agin. Damn.

Hey, I have that feature too! But I've been told that I can take comfort in
the fact that it's found only on the finest scopes. I understand that you
can activate the feature much more easily if you purchase an obscenely
expensive eyepiece. So I tried it, and damned if it didn't work! *sigh*