Old December 28th 13, 01:01 PM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default Cooling loop

Yes, but can it be secured within it?
Brian

Email:

"Snidely" wrote in message
Brian Gaff presented the following explanation :
So how will they get it into a Dragon? Being a pressurised unit it would
mean bringing the pump in. I'm not sure it would actually fit through the
door, it certainly won't on a Progress, but I suppose if you could open
an unpressurised Dragon and then seal it and pressurise it, but it seems
rather dangerous to me, its big and heavy and not really what you would
want banging about inside a spacecraft at re entry.

Looks like a candidate for a test of an inflatable re entry system to
me!

Dragon has an unpressurized section.

/dps

--
Maybe C282Y is simply one of the hangers-on, a groupie following a future
guitar god of the human genome: an allele with undiscovered virtuosity,