Old November 15th 09, 10:06 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Martin Brown

Default Anyone else seen this and thourght light pollution?

Kev Lawrence wrote:

Kev

More seriously I am inclined to think "Dreamspace" or "Colourspace" and
the ensuing disaster when the wind rips it from its moorings will be
considerably enhanced by the 120m fall to the ground. See.

http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/new...an_acc ident/

Personally I don't have a problem with people writing on the cloudbase
with lasers when the sky is *cloudy*. I do object to them putting beams
into the sky when it is clear (unless for LIDAR scientific work).

Regards,
Martin Brown