Old October 24th 04, 01:53 AM
BDK

In article , lensman1955
@hotmail.com says...
Ed Conrad wrote in message . ..

Ed will never anwser my question as to how there can be *two* layers
of coal. Isn't it more likely that the layer underneath the fossils
slid or was folded over the fossils and thus an older layer of coal is
on top of a younger layer of fossils? This is giving Ed the benefit of
the doubt that these things actually ARE fossils to begin with...
which I seem to be the only person here to do. But he never answers me
anyway so it doesn't really matter what position I take!

You and I both are probably on Ed'd ****list. A badge of honor in my
book. Even if you give Ed the benefit of the doubt and say his
collection is really fossilized whatever, your explanation pretty much
covers it. But Ed is too far gone, so he insanely believes he has proven
his theory, and that there's a big vast conspiracy to "keep it quiet".
Of course, he's wrong, and I bet there's a big file on him at every
paper and organization he lists as being against him. The file would be
in the "KOOK" cabinet, and contains probably every email and any regular
letter he ever sent. Just in case he does something "radical".

LOL, Ed's a mess..

BDK