Old August 4th 15, 03:06 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default Blue Moon

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 8:22:10 AM UTC-4, Lord Vath wrote:
I was up at 2330 hours and walked out on my upstairs deck to check out
the blue moon, not a cloud in the sky. It was spectacular. Then I
was up at 0630 for my morning bike ride. When I left my house at 0700
the moon was setting over my pond and I had a rare sight. A blue moon
in a blue sky. It was spectacular. I tried to run over one of the
geese that hangs around the pond but I didn't get it. They don't
recognize a person on a bike as a threat so you can get real close to
them.

http://www.mlive.com/news/bay-city/i...through_w.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVq3dfDDFKY

Despite their hazards to human health, those birds are protected by law. Do not give the thought police any ideas.

(When is waterfowl season in your area?)