Old August 2nd 15, 11:54 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

Default Blue Moon

On Sat, 1 Aug 2015 21:46:30 -0700 (PDT), "Chris.B"
wrote this crap:

On Saturday, 1 August 2015 14:22:10 UTC+2, Lord Vath wrote:
I was up at 2330 hours and walked out on my upstairs deck to check out
the blue moon, not a cloud in the sky. It was spectacular. Then I
was up at 0630 for my morning bike ride. When I left my house at 0700
the moon was setting over my pond and I had a rare sight. A blue moon
in a blue sky. It was spectacular. I tried to run over one of the
geese that hangs around the pond but I didn't get it. They don't
recognize a person on a bike as a threat so you can get real close to
them.

Let's see now: You claim to own a mansion and all its expected attributes?

But you own only one deck, only one cycle and only one pond?

Who says? I own three bicycles and a Harley. I did misspeak, I don't
own the pond. It's just up against my property. If I did, I'd shoot
the geese. They taste like turkey.

Hope this helps? ;ø]

Not a bit.

This signature is now the ultimate