Old August 2nd 15, 05:46 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

Default Blue Moon

On Saturday, 1 August 2015 14:22:10 UTC+2, Lord Vath wrote:
I was up at 2330 hours and walked out on my upstairs deck to check out
the blue moon, not a cloud in the sky. It was spectacular. Then I
was up at 0630 for my morning bike ride. When I left my house at 0700
the moon was setting over my pond and I had a rare sight. A blue moon
in a blue sky. It was spectacular. I tried to run over one of the
geese that hangs around the pond but I didn't get it. They don't
recognize a person on a bike as a threat so you can get real close to
them.

Let's see now: You claim to own a mansion and all its expected attributes?

But you own only one deck, only one cycle and only one pond?

By which I presume you really mean that pile of industrial pallets leaning up against your abandoned warehouse in anticipation of another cold winter out of doors. The abandoned cycle was probably left by a fellow bum after running over all those empty bottles. While your, presumably toxic, "pond" is probably just one of those open sewers left behind by some long-forgotten, billionaire industrialist. Whose only contribution to local wealth were his backhanders to the local authorities responsible for environmental, health and safety control.

BTW: You cannot include the blue moon and the goose in your personal wealth portfolio. They do not belong to you and may well have been the result of imbibing too much "vintage" plonk from your [hick!] cellar[s].

BTW2: The goose only moved when its risk of personal injury outweighed the flock's combined strategy to put *you* [permanently] in the pond.

Hope this helps? ;ø]