Old August 26th 13, 01:51 PM posted to sci.space.station
Jeff Findley[_2_]

Default Water water everywhere

In article ,
says...

So it seems to have gone awfully quiet about the water in helmet episode
for a while now. Surely with something so obvious there has to be a simple
explanation, and untightened uniom, a split pipe of similar that ought to be
obvious. Having read the blogg on this, it sounds very worrying. I mean the
need to reach up and fix it is obvious, but you can't of course.

I think they've narrowed the problem down, at least somewhat.

Last I read, the failed suit is coming back to earth on the next SpaceX
Dragon ISS resupply mission. Once on the ground, the cause will no
doubt be pinpointed.

Jeff