Old March 19th 06, 03:03 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Brad Guth wrote
At least "tomcat" has been willing to share an honest thought or two,
as per regarding the ongoing coverup that's most likely CIA/NSA~MI6 and
otherwise Skull and Bones (MIB) enforced.

The only coverup that I know of is the obvious fact that 'anomalies'
are on our SOHO photos (they show flying saucer streaks), UFO's are
reported daily, pictures taken in orbit showing UFO's at enormous speed
escaping projectiles coming up at them, and the various 'anomalies' of
our Moon and planets.

The Moon has rectangles that show up in a photo taken from ISS. UFO's
show up on the Mars Spirit Rover photos, as well as pictures of houses,
telephone poles, ballistic missiles in flight, furry animals and, yes,
even humans! See: http://stardot.blogspot.com/

Venus looks a bit different than advertised. The Russian Venus Probe
that landed shows a landscape not all that different from Earth, rocks
and such. Brad Guth's pictures show even mo rivers with dry docks,
cities, buildings, streets.

The fact that there is so much water, oxygen spread around 'up there'
means that life could be almost anyplace. No wonder NASA is finding
such huge quantities of 'unexplained' menthane on planets and moons.

So, when you get 'flashbacks' of Alien abuction, molestation, surgical
operations, flying saucers, being flooded with bright lights out in the
woods, strange looking eyes peering at you, well, just realize that
this is Earth and we have 'visitors'. We just have to learn to
compete, that's all.

tomcat