Old July 8th 11, 08:30 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
hanson

Default twin paradox experiment done in lab

"1treePetrifiedForestLane" wrote:
Koobee-doo won't look at a simple explanation, like
assessing the angular momenta of atoms in clocks,
"going relatovostocally."

-

hanson wrote:
Brian, then show Koobee so, and how, with
equations and calculations, not just with your
usual buzz wording that makes you appear
to be:
Spine less Brian Quincy Hutchings" QncyMI at
netscape.net is Al Gore's recycled Dingleberry of
AGW Relativity, who asked:
Brian was originally Lyndon LaRouche's roach, that
morphed into "Spudnick", son of "Mr. Potato head",
rasterspace", "tensegriboy" & is now a brain-fossil in
"1treePetrifiedForestLane"
& is no longer able to realize what's going on and so: