Old December 17th 07, 08:42 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro
Dr. Henri Wilson

Default GETTING RID OF EINSTEIN RELATIVITY

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 22:27:31 GMT, "Androcles"
wrote:

"Dr. Henri Wilson" HW@.... wrote in message
.. .

: Hey idiot!
: I'm trying to discuss mass, that means I'm sitting in chair.
: I know the force is there, I can feel it on my arse.
: I am not ****ING ACCELERATING, ****HEAD!
: You obviously TOO ****ING STOOOOPID to understand
: that.
:
: Of course you aren't.
: There are two equal and opposite forces meeting at you bum.
: One is pulling your whole body downwards due to gravity, the other is
pushing
: you upwards due to a slight additional compression of all the molecules
between
: you are the centre of the Earth.
: Both forces exist without any acceleration.

Then what the **** are you mumbling about F=ma for, dragging in
the dimensions length and time when all I'm interested in is matter?
Answer: because you are too ****ing stupid to think about anything
other than what you know. I already know F=ma, you daft *******.
You are like every other moron, you can't think outside the box, just
****ing parrot what you learned in ****ing school.

go on! run for cover.....

Henri Wilson. ASTC,BSc,DSc(T)

www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/index.htm