Old November 8th 07, 12:38 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.geo.geology
Jonathan

Default Hillary Clinton Declares War on....I TOLD YOU!

"BradGuth" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Nov 6, 3:59 pm, "Jonathan" wrote:
"Mark R. Whittington" wrote in

ooglegroups.com...
Recently, Senator Hillary Clinton revealed her science agenda. Of
great interest to people involved in making and debating space policy
were the three bullets concerning the space program. To be brief and
to the point, Hillary's agenda would be terrible news for anyone who
supports space exploration and space commerce.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art..._clinton_decla...

What have I been telling you folks for a couple of years now?

"We just lost the moon"

That famous line from the movie we've all seen eleven times...
is no doubt echoing through the halls of NASA today.

The minute Bush leaves office the "Vision" will be erased from
official documents and memories like a good 'ol Stalinist purge.

Just like Space Solar Power seemed to dissappear almost
overnight once someone told Bush there's this govt agency
called NASA wanting to replace Texas crude with
solar power.

And here we'd thought their Rabbi Hitler was dead and gone. Go figure
that his Zion mutated DNA ended up in Texas.

What we need is a new and improved warlord that'll kick all sort of
butt before China/India takes full ownership of our moon, and
especially of the moon's L1.

Those L points, it may turn out to be an interesting fight someday
to see who gets them and how. How many satellites can fit
in one of those points? Will they get in each others way
or can many of them share the same area?

- Brad Guth -