Old October 17th 07, 02:14 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
kT

Default Thomas Lee Elifritz

Rand Simberg wrote:
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 05:31:23 -0700, in a place far, far away, Al
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a way
as to indicate that:

On Oct 8, 11:34 pm, kT wrote:
Damon Hill wrote:
(Rand Simberg) wrote in
:
http://www.transterrestrial.com/arch...33.html#009833
Thus far, not a word of this on talk-polywell.org
I'm saddened that Bussard didn't live to see more and greater
results of his concepts, but hopefully his work will go on.
The world certainly needs more crackpot ideas.

I don't think any of Robert Bussard's 'fusor' ideas were crackpot,

Consider the source of this comment, and note the irony. If you look
up "crackpot" in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of Tommy
Elifritz. Well, actually, make that Nazi crackpot.

Ok, let's look critically at what I've done, besides point out the
obvious that the Ares I is a piece of ****, which unfortunately isn't
obvious to an American public dumbed down by years of the fascist Bush
regime. What Mr. Elifritz did, was only to apply the BCS-BOSE theory to
chemistry, years before the BCS-BOSE theory was fashionable, before the
discovery of the pseudo-gap in the cuprates, before the demonstration of
Bose-Einstein condensation on atomic gases, before the demonstration of
the Feshbach resonance in atomic gases, and before the demonstration of
the fundamental nature of the BSC-BOSE model and the verification of the
BCS=BOSE theory as the definitive theory of condensed matter physics.

What did this get me? I gave me the necessary insight into the
previously mysterious behavior of metal-ammonia solutions and bismuth
iodide solutions, in order to establish these particular systems as the
definitive condensed matter physics examples of the BSC-BOSE transition.

Now tell me again what Robert Bussard did? While you're at it, please
tell me what Mr. Rand Simberg has accomplished lately in science.

I won't be waiting around for the answers.