Old March 1st 06, 06:42 PM posted to sci.space.policy

Default space colonies

wrote in message
Currently as a bit of a space fantic I have spent a great deal of time
reseaching space colony technoloies and ideas. As well the technologies to
get us there. I have some great ideas based on that reseach. If anyone is
interested please let me know.

Have you been by http://members.aol.com/oscarcombs/settle.htm ?

I wouldn't mind hearing your ideas, but I have to warn you that by and large
I place a great deal of faith in the original NASA Summer Studies and quite
a bit less in unknown folk on Usenet who have much better ideas on how to do
thing than those silly Summer Study people did. To be convinced that a new
idea was necessarily a better idea, I'd first have to be convinced it came
out of an entire room-full of credentialed space scientists and space
engineers who had some NASA money to spend doing nothing but researching
space colonies. (And even then only after the resulting report had gone out
for peer-review.)

--

Regards,
Mike Combs