Old June 11th 08, 07:51 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

Default STS-124 Discovery: Is it possible it will have a disintegration on reentry a'la Space Shuttle Columbia?

On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 00:04:18 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

I thought I had, but he managed to crawl out again.

....That's why I filter on the alias used and not the munged addy.

Funny how, after the last time I flushed my system and had to reinstall all
my software (and my killfile got wiped) that I didn't need to add the
Maxsons or Stuffie. For some reason, Outlook Express just seems to
automatically killfile them.

....They were added to *everyone's* filters in the last couple of
security patches from M$. Only seems to help with Outlook or Express,
tho, and anyone using another newsreader has to add them manually. But
then again, sending the old *******, his worthless offspring, and ~CT
in Killfile Hell is actually quite enjoyable. Not enough to let them
out periodically just to cast them down again, but you get the idea.

OM
--
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [