Old June 11th 08, 05:04 AM posted to sci.space.history
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

Default STS-124 Discovery: Is it possible it will have a disintegration on reentry a'la Space Shuttle Columbia?

"OM" wrote in message
...Kids, this "American Patriot" is a troll. I killfiled him quite a
while back. Just do the same and send him on his merry way to Killfile
Hell with the rest of the trolls.

I thought I had, but he managed to crawl out again.

Funny how, after the last time I flushed my system and had to reinstall all
my software (and my killfile got wiped) that I didn't need to add the
Maxsons or Stuffie. For some reason, Outlook Express just seems to
automatically killfile them.