Old January 20th 09, 11:05 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.environment,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Default Our Long National Nightmare Is Over

fargo116 wrote:
Did you see the Drunken Frat Boy's face while President Obama was
speaking? He looked like he'd just eaten a rotted lemon. That
miserable son of a bitch. I have never been so disgusted with someone
in politics.

I sure hope that his library has a glass case with "The Pet Goat" in it
from our 911 adventu http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pet_Goat
" 'The Pet Goat' is the story of a girl's pet goat that eats everything
in its path."
He was our nation's "pet goat" incarnate.

Pat