Old November 10th 03, 02:02 AM
drdrb

"Jeffrey" wrote in message ...
I know this topic has been blasted to death. Every now and then I read
compelling evidences that the moon landing in 1969 was faked.

Fund and organize an expedition to the moon. If you find the Apollo
lander, you can be fairly sure the original expition wasn't faked,
though it's possible that someone else put a fake lander there to fool
you. If you don't find a lander, you can be pretty sure that the
mission was faked, though someone may have removed the lander to fool
you, or maybe you're in the wrong place. Other possible explanations
exist. Report back with your results.