Old January 5th 19, 10:07 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default New Horizons "stellar" course?

On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 5:00:17 PM UTC-5, Gerald Kelleher wrote:
On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 9:12:15 PM UTC, wrote:
On Saturday, January 5, 2019 at 3:53:02 PM UTC-5, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:

There was an unofficial crowdfunding campaign for a “Golden Record 2.0”
for New Horizons, but it failed to meet its goal in time:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/31060842/one-earth-message-a-digital-voyager-golden-record/faqs

Darn! We lost our opportunity to "Send more Chuck Berry."

I am sure that if another civilization on Earth got their hands on the information sent on Voyager in the 70's, they would wonder how we survived as a society.

One thing working in our favor is that none of YOUR posts made it onto the V'ger records.