Old February 15th 07, 06:40 PM posted to talk.bizarre,sci.environment,sci.physics,misc.survivalism,sci.astro
VistaJustWorks

Default "Orbiting Junk, Once a Nuisance, Is Now a Threat" - NY Times

"VistaJustWorks" wrote:
Yup. AmeriKKKa is now the enemy of the entire world. And we are in the
process of Exterminating the AmeriKKKan state.

We have had enough of your stupidity. Hence AmeriKKKa will now die.

"Gunner" wrote
Bring it on, turdworlder.

Oh I live in a first world nation, and am watching the AmeriKKKan state
rapidly declining into second world status.

AmeriKKKa and the imbicile that the AmeriKKKan people have made their
leader (ahahahahahaha) - twice (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH), are the laughing stock of
the entire world.

The campaign to exterminate to exterminate the AmeriKKKan state continues,
Every day AmeriKKKa's dollar declines in value. Every day AmeriKKKa loses
what little power it has left. Every day AmeriKKKa becomes more indebted.
Every day AmeriKKKa becomes more of a thing of ridicule. Every day
AmeriKKKa loses more jobs. Every day AmeriKKKa loses more of it's
intellectual base. Every day AmeriKKKa becomes dumber. Every day
AmeriKKKa becomes more insipid. Every day AmeriKKKa becomes more of an
embarrasment.

So long Suckers....