Old September 17th 06, 09:14 PM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Jim Oberg[_1_]

Default Iranian forgery of Ansari photo -- too much body hair visible!!

John Doe, I'd say you are clueless --
the Iranian picture was forged, I saw it, and if
they have changed it back, now that they have
been caught, it is only to deceive the weak-minded.

And it worked.

"John Doe" wrote
It appears that this is some joke/spoof.
On that BLOG (here's a hint of its trustworthiness), there is a link to

the iranian site where the supposedly photoshopped picture was sourced.
http://www.spacescience.ir/images/Posts/0000024-1.jpg
The above is the one with the uncovered head.
And on the other site : spacescience.ir
This is not only the undoctored picture, but also other pictures with

her uncovered head.
So, I'd say the blogger is the one who used photoshop.