Old June 6th 04, 03:53 AM
Paul Lawler

"Aunt Buffy" wrote in message
news:Pd2wc.133$Ol6.5@newsfe2-win...
Seeing as its an election year for the USA. I can not see BUSH allowing

the
SHUTTLE to go up and rescue Hubble - since the possibility of failure (on
many fronts) would hurt his quest for extended presidency!

Highly unlikely... the economy and the war will be much more decisive
issues.

This despite the majority of astronauts wanting to go up

Have you polled them all?

There are times (100%) when I truly hate the politicians

Since you hate them 100% of the time, you must have more than the Hubble as
an issue... or have you only started hating them since last March?