Old August 13th 04, 10:50 PM
Carsten A. Arnholm

Default Please report in UT

Mike Fitterman wrote:
This really is a must. For folks that live in the US "CST" can mean
more than one thing. It can be confusing as hell for people who live
outside the US to figure out what our timezones map to.

Mike.

I subscribe to that. I live in Norway and I don't know what CST represents,
and most people I know don't know that either. One really cannot expect all
other people to look up all other time zone designations around the world
(at least not if you expect them to get it right). I use UT all the time,
and also avoid the troublesome summertime ("daylight saving time") issues.

Please report in UT.

Clear skies
Carsten A. Arnholm
http://arnholm.org/