Old April 7th 13, 06:26 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Venus solving Retrograde motion of our Solar System Chapt16.15Gravity Cells #1476 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Now if Maxwell Equations governs all of astronomy and cosmology, then
we may have a conjecture that stars must have planets. Otherwise, we
have say the Faraday law of only a bar magnet and no closed loop wire.
Now I am trying to think if I ever read any report of a lonely
lonesome star between two galaxies? Never have. Now if the conjecture
is true, then we sort of am wasting time with reports of exoplanets,
if every star must have planets. But I stray and let me get back to
retrograde motion.

--- quoting Wikipedia on Venus retrograde motion ---
All the planets of the Solar System orbit the Sun in a counter-
clockwise direction as viewed from above the Sun's north pole. Most
planets also rotate on their axis in a counter-clockwise direction,
but Venus rotates clockwise (called "retrograde" rotation) once every
243 Earth days—the slowest rotation period of any planet. A Venusian
sidereal day thus lasts longer than a Venusian year (243 versus 224.7
Earth days). The equator of the Venusian surface rotates at 6.5Â*km/h,
while on Earth rotation speed at the equator is about 1,670Â*km/h.[71]
Venus's rotation has slowed down by 6.5 minutes per Venusian sidereal
day since the Magellan spacecraft visited it 16 years ago.
--- end quote ---

Now the Maxwell Equations would offer this as the explanation, the the
Solar gravity cell is the dominant cell in the Solar System but the
Earth's gravity cell is enhanced by its magnetosphere of the internal
dynamo of Earth's cores. So that the Earth's gravity cell has a huge
influence on Venus since Venus is closer to Earth 0.7AU than it is to
the Sun. So the spinning of the Earth gravity cell upon the planet
Venus
causes its rotation on axis to become retrograde.

--

A Google author archive search for AP reveals massive vandalism
starting May
2012 where only a few posts per month survive,
whereas
another poster David Bernier, all of his posts continue to be
author-
archived.
A Google search of just Archimedes Plutonium
reveals
massive search-engine-bombing, and likely the reason for
wanting to
destroy the author-archive of AP.
If we listen to the
excuse-fool
Jeff Relf:

Google Groups is 100% uncensored, so it isn't fully
indexed. Were Google Groups fully indexed, it'd be used to game
the system;

We would think all posters by May 2012 have some of their posts
missing in the author archive, but apparently only AP is targeted for
deletions of
his author archive posts.

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair author-
archiving of AP sci.math posts for the past several years as seen
he

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium