Old January 7th 11, 01:26 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
[email protected]

Default Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his first relativity paper.

In sci.math wrote:
It is also evident that this wacko is asserting that, when he takes a
right corner inside his car at 50 km/hr, he feels a "force" that
impulses him "forward" or "backwards" with respect to the drive wheel,
while the rest of us feel a "force" pushing our bodies to the "left"
of the car.

For someone that keeps delving into the mathematics of SR
he seems to appreciate less math and physics than a typical freshman.

Since at least Newton is still "good" as far as Warty is concerned,
he *should* be able to analyse acceleration on a round-a-bound in
terms of a_r (acceleration in the radial direction) and a_theta
(accel in the +ve "theta" direction).

I.e. a_theta = 1/r d/dt (r^2 omega).

Given r and omega (the rate of rotation) are apparently constant
in his example, a_theta = 0. So all forces are radial.

From the numerous quotes and attempts to find contradiction
between decades-apart publications, I guess we're dealing
with rhetoric 101 rather than mathematics 101.

--
nice try, but wikipedia is not a credible source.
-- Animal06 ["10,000 lakes"] , 03 Dec 2010 13:05:47 -0500