Old July 8th 16, 10:51 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default This 150Mhz lw rate data signal...

I have noticed that it has been missing for a long time but is back again
today. I know its space based due to the Doppler shift and going out of
range for periods. I wondered if it might actually be some kind of fallback
to do with docking or the Soyuz/Progress vehicles in fact.
The actual frequency, as I have said before is 149.9xx, depending on the
Doppler shift, and it seems when listened to in am to be a central carrier
and several sidebands with what sounds like rtty type data on them either
side.
Brian

--
----- -