Old April 25th 13, 08:03 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math,sci.physics.electromag
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default parameters of SpaceStation artificial moon Chapt16.15 EM-gravity#1318 New Physics #1521 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Now of course NASA when they conduct this experiment to try to obtain
a "artificial moon" orbiting the Space Station, ISS, they will compute
the optimum mass of the moon versus the ISS and what orbital speed and
how to track it at all times.

But for my purpose, I need just a rough idea of the parameters of the
artificial moon, for it is my prediction that according to EM-gravity
the moon will fail upon shortly after start. Of course, Newtonian
gravity and General Relativity predict a success in creating a
artificial moon, but that only shows how flawed both those theories
are. Neither one of those theories explains the "slingshot effect" or
the "gravity assist", however there is no gravity involved in the
calculations because it is rendered under elastic collision theory,
not Newtonian gravity nor General Relativity.

In the Slingshot Effect, what is truly happening is the rocket enters
the EM-gravity cell of a new planet and is thus bolstered in speed
through the bent Space.

The ISS is not enough mass to bend Space and form a gravity cell so
the artificial moon cannot take hold.

So now I need just a ratio analysis to offer a mass for the
experiment.

In Ida and Dactyl it was a mass ratio of 10^16kg to 10^11kg and Ida
was moving with a linear velocity of
35km/sec while Dactyl was 10meters/sec.

So now the ISS is about 4.5x10^5kg with a speed of
7.7km/sec

So if I do cross ratio analysis, I end up with the conclusion of a
Artificial Moon to be less than 1 kg and to be given a initial speed
of 10 meters/sec ( a slow pitch from the ISS) although the cross ratio
allows a slower speed, but that a 10meters/sec is better. Now the
faster the speed is, the closer in it is supposed to orbit ISS, much
like Mercury is closer to the Sun and is the fastest moving planet.

So, for the first time in science history, we are asking of the NASA
science program to really pry and probe our foundational beliefs of
physics, NASA's most important experimental challenge to date. See if
Newtonian gravity and General Relativity are true theories or, as I
suspect, fake theories.

I say fake, and continue to say fake because the speeds of
gravitational bound masses defy commonsense. The commonsense that a
meager force of gravity, 10^40 weaker than EM force, yet expecting
every one to believe that a Sun moving at 220km/sec in Space can allow
Earth to circle around the Sun, yet Earth moving at only 29km/sec in
Space. Commonsense tells us that we can believe it if Earth moved at
220km/sec and the Sun moved at 2km/sec, then we can say, "yes that is
likely a true force."

So, is NASA up to the challenge, or will they go on and assume
Newtonian gravity and General Relativity and then a major accident
happens in space because they never bothered to question if gravity is
EM-gravity. That is, find out the truth the hard way.
--

Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium